1. How many people are included in the quoted room/site tariff?
• Up to 2 people
2. Do you allow pets?
Only on ensuite powered sites by prior arrangement. Not in park accommodation.
3. What is an external ensuite?
• Your shower, toilet and vanity are not in the cabin. They are in an ensuite bathroom beside the cabin, locked for your private use.
4. What is an ensuite site?
• Ensuite sites are for guests with their own caravan, camper van, tent or similar. They have a cement annex pad and your own private ensuite (see external ensuite above). They are also great for tent camping (depending on the size and shape of the tent), as you can lock your valuables in the ensuite.
5. Do you have internet access?
• Yes. We have free wireless internet access (conditions apply). We also have paid internet access through Net4.
6. How far are you from the theme parks?
• We are a 30 minute drive south of Wet’n’Wild, Movieworld and Outback Spectacular. Dreamworld and Whitewater World are about a 40 minute drive and Seaworld is about a 45 minute drive. Currumbin Sanctuary and Fleay’s Wildlife Park are just a 10 minute drive north. And, you can book popular attractions and tours direct with us!
7. Are you near the beach or the river?
• We are a 5 minute drive from Kirra Beach, and 1 block from Terranora Creek (about a 5 minute walk). For boaters, there is a boat ramp approximately 1 km along Kennedy Drive.
8. How close are you to the Gold Coast Airport?
• Gold Coast Airport is a 5 minute drive.
9. How close is public transport?
• Public transport is available near the park gate, with daily bus services to the Gold Coast, Theme Parks, Tweed Heads, and Kingscliff.
10. Do you have activities for the kids during school holidays?
• Our playground for younger children, swimming pool and games room are available all year round. The kids will love watching our Rainbow Lorikeets at feed time each morning.
11. What do you have for adults?
• Adults can relax or cool off at the pool. We have a b-b-q and camp kitchen area, perfect for al-fresco dining.
12. How close are the Clubs?
• Twin Towns Services Club, Seagulls Club and several other sporting clubs, offering dining and entertainment, are a short drive from the park. Seagulls Club courtesy buses will pick you up near the front of the park and drop you back.
13. Are you environmentally friendly?
• Yes. We hold a Caravan and Camping Industry Association of NSW Gold Gumnut Award. We are continually working on our environmental initiatives.
14. Are you accredited with any industry bodies?
• Yes. We are accredited with the Caravan Industry Association of Australia. The Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Accreditation Program is an industry specific scheme to improve business standards for tourism businesses.
15. What is your Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions?
• For Christmas and Easter bookings, a 25% deposit is required. The balance is payable 28 days prior to arrival. Christmas and Easter Cancellations – deposits will be refunded if at least 30 days’ notice is given. If less than 30 days’ notice is given, the deposit will be forfeited.
• All other times a deposit of 1 night’s tariff will confirm your booking. The balance is payable on arrival. Off Peak Cancellations – deposits will be refunded if at least 7 days’ notice is given. If less than 7 days’ notice is given, the deposit will be forfeited or we can hold the deposit for use within 12 months.
• No refunds are given after check-in should you cut your stay short.
• Tariff includes 1 vehicle per cabin or site.
• Cabin/Site preferences not guaranteed until check-in.
• Cabins and Ensuites are serviced on departure only.
• WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER YOURSELF FOR THOSE UNEXPECTED REASONS YOU NEED TO CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY.